style="margin-top:40px
Be careful what you wish for... because you just might get it
RSS

Friday, August 28, 2009

So Long Sweet Summer

Welcome day was a success, or as good as it could be i guess. I was lost more than half the time i was there, so hopefully come monday, i'll be able to get a hold of a map! I'm anxious and excited all at one time to start. (Isn't that weird people can feel multiple emotions at once?) I still have to get the rest of my books, parking pass, and student ID... sigh* Hopefully the lines won't be too outrageous monday. 

Well I'm sick of talking about school. The more i think of sitting in class, the more i begin to miss summer. There's something special about summer, because it's the only time when everyone can feel free and at ease to do absolutley NOTHING! Most of my favorite memories, always fell in the months of summer. I'm sure being a leo helps that a lot, but i know most people would agree that sweet summers, bring sweet times. 

Parts of Summer i'll miss the most:

-Flip Flops              -popscicles
-Swimming            - beach trips
-Tanning                 -running through the sprinklers 
-Summer nights   -sleeping in till 1 in the afternoon
-Star gazing            -laying on the hammock 




So long sweet Summer,
see you next year (i'll be waiting)




No comments: