If you're wondering... Yes, i survived my first day of college! (
yay me) I must confess, it was different than what i thought it would be. Aside from searching an hour for parking, getting completely lost(in result =having to walk 5 miles in over 100 degree heat), and not having all my books, I THINK it went really well! =] My classes seem very interesting, much better than high school. Surprisingly, i have the urge to want to learn about this stuff! I hated high school so much, i lost that feeling to want to learn, but it's refreshing to have it back. I loved the library, although that may sound funny. The smell of all those books, every student in there studying/reading/learning about something...i dunno, but it
definitely got me in the mood to obtain higher education!
Although i have no friends yet, and walk around by myself.(yea, bring out the violins haha) I've gotten used to the feeling of being alone. I find peace within my own company these days, and i guess that could be a really good thing? I know in the midst of that place I'm bound to find somewhere i fit in, but as for now, I'll just hit the books!
P.S. Thanks to the random guy who was nice enough to open the door for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment