style="margin-top:40px
Be careful what you wish for... because you just might get it
RSS

Friday, September 4, 2009

Homeward Bound

There is a sense of security in knowing that you can always go home. After all, home is the only place that will always be ready and waiting for you. I'd have to say the best part about going home, is not necessarily the house, but the ones who are inside it! What makes a house a home... are the people waiting for you. The arms you fall into with a warm embrace, after time has kept you too long. That is when you truly feel home at heart. 



I'm up late tonight because I'm excited! Tomorrow my little red car will guide me to the place i call my own, the only place that is filled with people i love and adore with all my heart. Homeward bound i am, (Why?) because i hear it calling for me. Home sweet home, send me on my way! 

Goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite...

P.S. Can't wait to see you mom.


No comments: