I can't deny that i find myself seeing people that remind me of the ones i miss. That when i meet someone for the first time, i search inside them to find the slightest part of you. The way they look, or the way they speak, sometimes i hear you instead. It's been harder than i thought to leave you behind, when everywhere i look i remember you. When i go home it feels empty when you're not down the street. It feels empty when i realize that things have changed. So instead of letting you go all at once, i hold on to little pieces. A piece of you here and there, inside of the next one. Its not good, i know. I should stop and accept the change, but i won't deny the one i miss. I can't deny it when it's you. The one person who i'll always search for. I was scared this would happen. I never trusted myself around you. I was right.
You have so much potential. There's something about you that is destined for greatness. So who cares that it's not dealt in your cards? Throw those fucking cards out the window, and do it anyhow. I wish you could see what i see when i look at you. I wish it so bad... because if you could see what i feel, you'd never doubt your circumstance. You are the epitome of strong. A picture perfect that someone could only dream to be. Now live it out. Be the person i know you can, and escape what society has set for you. It's the only way you'll be free.
As for me, i'll continue to look for you. I'll find your eyes glancing at me through someone else's face. I'll here your voice whispering to me through someone else's lips, i'll feel your arms around me when I'm holding on to the next, and i'll continue this... until you're mine.
Just like he said, "ever thine, ever mine, ever ours"
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment