I guess i should except the fact that things are different these days. I know the reason this last week was so fun, was because nothing was different but everything had changed! Does that make any sense? New should be good. We shouldn't want to stay in the same place very long. "I" of all people know this. I graduated a year early from High School because of it! I can't help but wonder though, how is it the very thing i fought so hard to get away from, is now the single thing i miss the most? I was afraid of that happening. Oh well. Take it as it comes, eh?
Moving here has become the full package deal. With alittle came alottle, and once you're here you can't go back. Even when i get the chance to go back home, it already feels different. It makes me sad. Time is what's constantly chasing us, but we'll never win. Just like the Red Queen said,"It takes all the running one can do, just to stay in the same place."
Tick, Tock, Wont Stop, but the World will PARTY ON

here's to the girls



No comments:
Post a Comment