Everybody here seems a bit too caught up. Big sunglasses, fake tans and designer bags are all that these materialistic fobs care about. Forgive me if you're one of them...but WAKE UP! There's way more important things in this world...i mean please, Prada will still be there when you come back from doing things that actually matter. Don't think it's only the women, the guys are just as bad! I don't see how they think that's even remotely attractive. Anywho, back to what i was saying about starting over. I think the key to success in city like this, is to stay humble, don't let this place ruin me, and keep grounded. Otherwise i might turn into another painted face in the crowd...and that would just be horrid. For now i wait to see, wherever the road may lead me.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Wherever the Road may lead...
Many people say that starting over can be the best thing for you. Leaving what you know and embracing something completely different is good right? At least that's what I've been trying to tell myself. Moving from a small little town to the big city of Los Angeles, definitely changed my perspective on things. A couple months ago i couldn't wait to pack my bags, but here i am... and it's not THAT great. I shouldn't put it down though., everything has gone as planned. Maybe that's why I'm surprised at my own outcome. A tiny part of me thought moving away to college would bring me something more! I'm starting to wonder if that was too much to wish for? (hopefully not)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Wow Moving to LA how great is that? :D That's one of my many dreams hehe
I totaly agree with you on the materialistic aspect of the city life. yes keeping up with fashion and buy cool clothes is great i love shopping and stuff like that.
But one must not become a slave of what other people around you are doing and thinking... :D
anyhow a cool blog i just started reading the forst post and i am already clinked to it xD
well cya and keep posting xD
Thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog =] at least someone reads it..ha Become a follower, then you can get updates whenever i post something new. I most deff will be checking out yours!
sincerely,
A Small Town Girl With Big City Dreams
Post a Comment