I keep telling myself that most things happen for a reason. I guess i find comfort in the idea that although tons of things seem to be going wrong, there must be some explanation behind it all, a simple safety net to fall back on. It's easier to think that way. Nobody likes to face the truth all the time. Mostly because it can be unruly and unkind, and it has the talent to break a person. With that being said, we stigmatize it and rather make an excuse to lie, instead of actually having to face what's coming our way. I suppose the thing that bothers me most, is the fact that EVERYBODY does it! We all fall guilty of making this crime, and "we" are each others victims. WAKE UP PEOPLE, don't you see it?! I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, because it makes absolutely no sense.

Why is it so hard to just say what we truly feel? Why do we constantly have to justify why something did, or did not happen? Why can't we just let it be what it is, accept it for what it's worth, and then move on to the next thing? I'd love to say I have the answer to all of these questions, but then I'd be lying (cough* cough*). There definitely is a reason as to why these have remained such an enigma. I've heard people say that, "Some things aren't meant to be answered." The only way to feel free, is to simply say what you need to say. Don't have preconceived motives hiding behind important conversations. Only you and me can change it, and who knows... if we're lucky, it'll catch like wildfire!
No comments:
Post a Comment