It's crazy how things turn out. You meet a person and automatically whether you like it or not, within a few minutes, you've already made up your mind about them. We judge, we lie, we hurt. The only thing you wish could have happened, never does, and that's when the end is always disappointing. There was a study once, seeing what percentage of people would want to know the day of their death. 96% said no and only 4% said yes. The sad thing is, tomorrow is never promised, but we live as if it is. We act cruel and don't care about one another, because the sun will rise tomorrow the same way it did this morning. What we need to understand, is that when God brings someone into our lives, we need to cherish the time spent. Love every second while it lasts, and when it ends...look back with a smile in knowing that there was a reason for it. Maybe we may not know the reason now, but one day it'll come, and it'll wipe the hurt away.
I'd like to say that I'm not hurt, that it doesn't matter, that what you've heard is true...but then I'd be lying to you. I am hurt, it does matter, and you can fabricate anything you'd like to make yourself feel better, but God will shine the truth for us all.
This isn't how the story should end. It's not what i had planned, nor did you. When i saw you first, 1000 things crossed my mind, but all were amazing! Most people would change their minds now, but i wont. I know what you're feeling, although you say something different, something cruel. I know what you're thinking because i feel it too. I know what you truly want or wanted just a day ago, because i wanted that same thing. But i know that after the way you've treated me, some things will simply have to change.
I can hear what you say. Say what you'd like about me, because all it is... is talk. I'll let it happen. While you're too proud to let it all come down, I'll just sit and wait. I'm used to that.
If someone came and asked me about you, i still wouldn't say a bad thing. I would smile in knowing that before the storm, the sky was crystal blue, and we were there beneath it... together. That's how i remember you.
I wish you would do the same.



No comments:
Post a Comment